This great contemporary romance comes out TODAY and we are lucky enough to have both Elyssa Patrick and Ginny Michaels – the main character from the book – stop by with some tips for us!
So, You’ve Been Invited to a Wedding
Thank you so much for having me on your blog during the FOUR WEDDINGS AND A BREAK UP blog tour! FOUR WEDDINGS AND A BREAK UP is about what happens when a fake relationship becomes all too real.
I confess that I love books that focus around weddings. There’s always a little thrill that goes through me when I read wedding-related books because I tend to find the set-up so much fun. There are so many opportunities for things to go . . . and for things to go hilariously wrong.
But what should you do when you’ve been invited to a wedding? Here are Ten Top Tips from Ginny Michaels, the heroine of FOUR WEDDINGS AND A BREAK UP:
1) Do say yes to attending that bachelorette party in Atlantic City or other city of your choice. You might just very well run into your own Mr. Dangerous.
2) If you don’t have a date? No worries. Just find a hot guy and resolve to “fake-it-until-you-make-it.”
3) And don’t worry whatsoever about that fake relationship becoming real. As we all know, fake relationships always stay fake.
4) If you must wear high heels to a wedding, pack a pair of those flat shoes you can roll up in your bag. Your feet will thank you for it the next day.
5) Dress for the occasion, even if that means you’re a bridesmaid and are stuck wearing a dress with layers and layers of crinoline.
6) Remember that hot guy you’re fake dating? Make sure to kiss him a few times during each wedding. You know, to keep up appearances and all that.
7) Be prepared to be embarrassed in dancing, song, or speech.
8) Eat lots of cake.
9) Drink even more wine.
10) And above all, do not fall in love with Mr. Dangerous/the guy you’re fake dating.
Any things you would suggest to Ginny to make it through the wedding season?
Thank you Elyssa and Ginny for stopping by! Here is a link to my sneak peek review I posted last week: Four Weddings and a Break Up Review
This is a summary of the release:
One fake relationship . . .
Ginny Michaels has always been a good girl and—ever since surviving a school shooting a little over a year ago—hailed a hero. Except she doesn’t feel like a hero. She can’t even have a one-night stand with sexy Wes Dalton properly. When her big city fling resurfaces in her hometown with an intriguing proposition, she’s powerless to resist. A fake relationship is exactly what’s needed to keep her small town’s matchmakers at bay during the upcoming wedding season. If only her attraction to Wes were as easy to ignore.
Too many real kisses . . .
Wes Dalton doesn’t have many regrets, and that includes his night with Ginny. But he’s always hoped to strengthen his relationship with his estranged family. When his father’s health takes a bad turn, Wes puts his life on hold and moves to the meddling seaside town of Cape Hope. With his barriers in place—and a beautiful woman to help him hold them up—he’s prepared for anything. Or so he thinks. Despite his determination to leave as soon as the summer is over, those fake kisses are starting to feel an awful lot like the real thing.
And here’s a link to enter into a giveaway for a chance to win a $50 iTunes gift card and e-books in Elyssa’s backlist!